Are You Out of Control?
- Angry at the smallest things?
- Overeating, binge eating, or not eating at all?
- Yelling at your children?
- Experiencing obsessive thoughts that will not go away?
- Avoiding everyday issues that most people seem to be able to handle?
- Becoming a violent person, even though you do not believe in violence?
- Abusing alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes -- when you really would like to stop?
- Compulsively repeating things over and over?
- Acting unreasonably jealous or protective of a loved one?
- Engaging in compulsive, excessive sexual activity?
- Feeling compelled to over-work, over-play, or gamble?
These experiences are associated with different types of problems, but they have one thing in common . . . they are all examples of being out of control!
Dr. Cummings Nicholson can help you get to the root of these problems. She can teach you to use strategies that can break these negative thought and behavior patterns. By stopping the old patterns and learning new ones, you can begin to feel in control of your life -- rather than feeling that it is in control of you!
Working in partnership with Dr. Cummings Nicholson, you
can start to bring your life under your control.
Dr. Cummings Nicholson
Thimble Shoals Counseling & Therapy Center
703 Thimble Shoals Blvd. A-3
Newport News, VA 23606
Visit Thimble Shoals Counseling Center
Mon. - Fri. Days and Evenings
Site visitors may contact
Dr. Cummings Nicholson through the following link, as well as by phone,
for more information on services or to make an initial appointment